We specialise in roof carpentry and building services in Perth. We do extensions, renovations, structural alternations and repairs in the Perth area, Western Australia.
What are our carpentry and building services in Perth?
Extensions to existing properties are a big part of our business. We extend single-storey properties by adding on living areas, granny flats, car ports and garages. Our timber second-storey extensions are becoming popular. These are often referred to as ‘pop-ups’ and are a great way of creating space and adding value to your home.
We renovate existing properties. Big changes can be made to a home by changing the layout. We can do this by removing and building new structural walls and using timber stud work.
Creating new alfresco areas, or improving on what you already have, is another part of what we do. We adapt and build new patios, pergolas, decking, outdoor kitchens and bars.
Roof carpentry is a big focus of our work. We construct new roofs and repair existing ones. We specialise in structural repairs which have been flagged in building inspection reports.
Finally, we offer the full range of carpentry services. This includes flooring, skirting, doors, stud work, cladding and stairs. We take on big and small jobs.
Innovative designs are a key part of our business. We find solutions for home owners who wish to adapt or extend their internal / external living space.
Our aim is to provide a professional and stress-free service for clients. We appreciate that needs and budgets are different.
Why use us?
- Specialist in timber second-storey extensions
- Big focus on customer service and quality workmanship
- References available (see also our testimonials area)
- Service goes from planning through to completion
- Able to work closely with Owner Builders. We are happy to work on the parts they wish to contract out.
- Full range of carpentry and building services
- Can adapt to meet client requirements